Skip to content
- Indigenous Tours Rated as #1 by Tripadvisor!
- Play a round at the Tully Golf Course. 9 Holes, friendly and welcoming.
- Or try a game of Bowls at Tully Bowls Club
- Climb Mt Tyson (takes approx. 3 hours)
- Go White Water Rafting on Tully River (Grade 3-4 rapids – a great experience)
- Climb to the top of the Golden Gumboot
- Take a Sugar Mill tour (June – October)
- Have a refreshing swim at Alligators Nest (named after a boy scout group called ‘The Alligators”)
- Enjoy kayaking along Banyan Creek, through beautiful rainforest
- Wander around Tully’s main street for some Art Deco architecture.
- Go Hiking or fishing at Tully Gorge or just take a picnic and enjoy the tranquility.
- Find a bargain at the Markets – 2nd and 4th Saturday of each month
- DON’T FORGET – WORLD WHITE WATER RAFTING CHAMPIONSHIPS HERE MAY 2019!